Wednesday, September 1, 2010

All My Bags Are Packed...

Okay, well, they're not really.  They were when I left Summerland and since being at Kevin's (in Vancouver) they have exploded all over the place.  Luckily, I have my own room so he doesn't have to look at it.

Anyway, welcome to my blog!  This is how I'm hoping to keep everyone updated on my travels while I'm gone since I'm terrible at keeping in touch.  Seriously.  If you don't get a single personal email from me for the next four months, it isn't because I don't love you (well, it could be if you are a stranger reading this), it's because I'm just that bad at keeping in touch.

I guess that's it for now as my internet minutes are quickly running out, but hopefully I'll have a more interesting post soon when I can mooch a computer from a friend.

xo
Shan

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so you're all set up on my igoogle (along with Katie's and Meghan's blogs) for easy reading. I plan to live vicariously through the travel writing of my cousins this semester...they should also come in handy for distraction/procrastination purposes during those long nights in the library. Blog-on Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So happy to see you've set this up hun. Can't wait to keep in touch this way.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete