Thursday, October 14, 2010

Surfer's Paradise

Surfer's was a bit of a bust again due to rain.  Not much to do here but shop or go to fancy clubs (which I definitely don't have the clothes for) when it's raining.  I spent a lot of time reading and did do a bit of shopping as I was starting to get pretty tired of my tiny wardrobe.  Luckily there were loads of cheap shops, so I was able to pick up a couple of new shirts without breaking the bank.

I spent just a couple of days in Surfer's before deciding that I should hightail it out of this land of crap weather and get up North where it would be warm and sunny.  Of course, the morning that I was checking out it was lovely and sunny, so I deked down to the beach for a couple of hours before I had to go.

View of Surfer's Paradise from Main Beach (just North of the city)
Next up, Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you've encountered so much rain hon. But this picture is stunning. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete