Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quick Update

Hi!  It is the eve of my return home.  Well, actually, for those of you back home I think it's actually the eve of the eve of my return - the time changes make it weird.  In fact, this Saturday December 18th will 39 hours long for me.

As many of you know, I am FAR behind in my blogging.  I've been in Thailand for 4 weeks now and have only gotten two posts up.  I have, in fact, done more than eat, shop and get massaged in that time.  I do plan to continue blogging when I get home to tell the tales of the rest of my trip.  I'm hoping to have it done before Christmas and maybe even retroactively add some photos to my last posts when I get my memory card sorted out.

I hope everyone is well and ready for a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Jolly Holiday or whatever else may apply to you.

Only 15 hours until I'm boarding a plane back to Vancouver!!

1 comment: